Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mistake in exam results

Options
  • 24-06-2016 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I received my JS results last week and I was told I had to repeat the year. However this week a clerical error had been made in my results calculation and I am able to progress to my final year. (Has yet to be updated on my portal but I got an email from my tutor assuring that this is the case) Has this ever happened to anyone else before or am I a rare exception for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

Things like that happen to people every year, I wouldn't worry about it

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dangerzone123

Thanks for the advice, had a pretty traumatising weekend of thinking I had to redo third year chem but it's all sorted now :) just thought that clerical issues wouldn't be very prominent !

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dangerzone123

Thanks for the advice, had a pretty traumatising weekend of thinking I had to redo third year chem but it's all sorted now :) just thought that clerical issues wouldn't be very prominent !

Advertisement