Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Merc W116 Bodywork

Options
  • 24-06-2016 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I have a Merc 280SE W116 in need of some bodywork. I'd like to have he two outer sills replaced, inner sills tidied if they need it, jacking points sorted if they need it and both rear wings repaired.

Can anyone recommend someone to do the job?

I'm not looking for a showroom job. The bodywork and a partial paint job to get it to a more presentable condition and to keep her going for a few more years. It's a great car and its running like clockwork.

Could who has had similar work done on their Merc give me a ballpark cost?

I plan to have the work done after the summer. Just want to get as many options as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement