Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children's Goalposts

Options
  • 23-06-2016 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there is anyone making children's GAA goalposts in the carlow area?

I've had a look at what is available in Ken Blacks and I'm not enthralled at the quality. I'm looking for a solid set of GAA goalposts that can be left outside all year around suitable for 5-10 year old.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭ike

I seen a set on display outside in Walshes Homevalue in Bagenalstown - €99 I think. They look to be good quality a decent size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

We got ours made up and welded together from the lads in the company beside where old mcdonals farm shop use to be on the o brian road. They were much stronger than any in the shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭radharc

I bought the steel goalposts in Ken Blacks last year and they are holding up very well. No issue with them during the heavy winter weather.

If you want the proper job the gaastore is a good option.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Many thanks all. I'll check all the options out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement