Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I repeat the leaving cert for the third time or do community college (fetac)

Options
  • 22-06-2016 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Ive just finished my leaving cert for the second time and I'm not very confident in it. I need 340 points for ucd arts and I don't know if I could aim for that after I messed up my accounting exam....heavily. I know I've passed almost all my subjects but I don't know if I've received enough points for this course. So I just want to hopefully see if there's anyone who's in my boat(which I guess is very few) and if you've done fetac or repeat I would like to hear your advice thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Please don't start the same thread in multiple forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Likeabossno1

spurious wrote: »
    Please don't start the same thread in multiple forums.

Soz man just looking for some advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,240 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Soz man just looking for some advice.
    Best advice: Don't use the word 'soz'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Likeabossno1

endacl wrote: »
    Best advice: Don't use the word 'soz'.

.......soz...bruh....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement