Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy bricks in North County Dublin

Options
  • 22-06-2016 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy approx 100 bricks for a small wall (about 3 courses high) around a patio.

Having a patio laid in a couple of weeks and apart from expensive bricks that I've found (€2.60 per brick), the only ones I can find are plain red or grey bricks. I'm looking for something in a stone/buff or grey colour but with a weathered appearance... basically something more interesting than a flat grey/red brick.

I've googled brick merchants and apart from one high-end stockist (99% of the bricks on their site have a minimum order of approx 800 bricks), I'm not having any luck.

Can anyone advise please?

Thanks in advance for any replies

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Country manor?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Pflano

Thanks but I tried there. Most bricks have a min order of a bale of around 800... I only need about 100..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭hexosan

Drive and collect them in your car. Most should sell direct to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Pflano

hexosan wrote: »
    Drive and collect them in your car. Most should sell direct to you.

Where, hexosan? If you're talking about Country Manor, they have a min order requirement for most bricks but I only need about 100. It's no problem for me to drive and collect but I'm looking for names of places that sell them first.

Thanks

Advertisement