Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Treadmill repair

Options
  • 22-06-2016 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Bit of a long shot but wondering if anyone knows of a person in either Carlow or Kilkenny who could repair a treadmill. I think it's a problem with the motor but don't know. It's a domestic one as opposed to commercial.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

mosesgun wrote: »
    Bit of a long shot but wondering if anyone knows of a person in either Carlow or Kilkenny who could repair a treadmill. I think it's a problem with the motor but don't know. It's a domestic one as opposed to commercial.

I got gymfix.ie to fix my treadmill. They did a good job. They are from Monaghan I think. I can't find their number but you can google them. I couldn't find anyone local.

Advertisement