Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building a Firepit BBQ

Options
  • 22-06-2016 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hello,
    I have a load of granite blocks left over from taking out an old chimney and I have a stone mason working on the house at the moment. I'm thinking to get a round firepit built out the back with a deck around it. It would be great if the firepit could double up as a barbecue but i'm not sure what I would need for the BBQ part to work, e.g. a grill, chimney/hood, winch to raise and lower the grill over the fire.

It seems like there is some kits available out there for this purpose but i'm not having any luck finding one in Ireland. Has anyone tried creating something like this or knows of a good kit for building a firepit/BBQ?
    Tagged:

Advertisement