Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private water scheme in Co Mayo

Options
  • 21-06-2016 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

For many years we have been asking our local private water scheme for information and paper work but they have refused despite my doctor sending them a letter informing them that I had a heart attack and that the stress they had caused and are still causing us is injurious to our health they finally last month cut our water off. I have on a number of occasions contacted many of your TDs, news media, county and local council to act against these bullies and intimidators as i will have to break the law to make them or the authorities face me in court and answer for what they have done but no one wants to know in Ireland about this despicable act. My mother went through the same thing in Berlin where she lost all her family in the gas chambers,her fiancee, who was a german soldier but not Jewish and caused her to try to commit suicide. She managed to get to the UK before the official war. I spent most of the seventies in Northern Ireland working at the Lyric and Arts theatre's where I played most of the british soldiers in plays there. The same mentality is everywhere where people are intimidated, bullied by hypocrites who are in all walks of society and who are the lowest form of man on this earth called animal-man as they have not yet reached the level of HU MAN. Are there anyone else out there who have been treated like this and would want to become HU MAN? All love Peter. p.s. There is always hope.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭HellSquirrel

I'm a little confused as to how you started at a PWS issue and ended up at the meaning of life.

Advertisement