Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The 'I Hope Nody Is Okay' thread for people who need to talk about that episode NOW!!

• 20-06-2016 5:05am

EPISODE 6 x 9, 'Battle of the Bastards' SPOILERS AHEAD.

Just to discuss the show only, not the books. Hope this is cool with Nody for those of us who are on an opposite schedule and need to talk about what we just saw. Can be locked/deleted when the main threads open.

Comments

Pure perfection for me. Miguel Sapochnik, cast and crew take a bow. There were moments that honestly reminded me of the opening scene in Saving Private Ryan.

As I watched the scene with Jon Snow almost get trampled to death and then gradually buried by the surrounding corpses, I had to take the headphones off for a moment. It was an intense scene.

Loved Jon's look at Sansa a minute after he started
    beating Ramsey's head into the dirt
    "Oh right, sorry, you want some of this too." :D

Meereen was also a treat, finally. Just an all-round top episode and one I'm looking forward to watching again on TV tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,908 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

stankratz wrote: »
    There were moments that honestly reminded me of the opening scene in Saving Private Ryan.

Thought the same thing

Advertisement