Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA Work Experience

Options
  • 19-06-2016 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm interested in doing the ACCA exams but am unsure whether my current role would count towards the work experience requirement.

I work in the Shareholder Services (TA) Dept of a Fund Administration bank.
    My role is Supervisor and,broadly speaking, my responsibilities include; cash payment management, reconciliation of cash accounts, preparation of audit samples (I do not audit but loaded with auditors carrying out inspections on the company I work for), risk management regarding the placing of shareholder deals, etc.

Has anyone on this forum come from a shareholder services (TA) background and then gone on to be an ACCA qualified accountant?

According to the website I can see that my job broadly fits some of the requirements but I'm not sure. How can I officially find out whether my role would be acceptable before I commit to the exams?

Many thanks in advance. If anyone can help me I would be so so grateful

Advertisement