Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O Neill Trading Carlow

Options
  • 19-06-2016 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Anyone ever buy anthing off O'Neill's trading in Carlow? Seems to have a lot of tractors but want know if he's repubable before making a trip up the country to him!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

Mod:

As this thread is discussing a named, recognisable business I want to remind everyone of the Charter. The appropriate post can be viewed here.

It may well be prudent to use the PM facility.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Beefpark

Pat Timmins tractors in Coolkenno outside Tullow is sound enough and has similar sort of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭newholland mad

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭newholland mad

Beefpark wrote: »
    Pat Timmins tractors in Coolkenno outside Tullow is sound enough and has similar sort of stock

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

don't start me on Mr Oneill :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭rounders

Thanks everyone, think I've got my answer!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭moneyheer

Beefpark wrote: »

Agree with that

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

Thread closed as OP is happy.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement