Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How difficult would this graffiti pic be?

Options
  • 18-06-2016 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I might get a bit of grief for this, but can anyone tell me would something like the pic below be difficult for someone who hasn't graffiti art experience. I have a large white wall in the back of my house I've wanted to fill with something like this. Not necessarily the detailing in the pic, just the blue and white shading background and shape of the women over that...

Hush-2-640x640.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,203 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Suggest you get a large (A2 at least) drawing pad and try and reproduce what you want using gouache or poster paints first. This will give you an idea of how to approach it and what is involved.

Its a bit impossible to tell you how difficult it would be for you to reproduce it as we don't know what your skill or experience level is. It is a very complex image.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

looksee wrote: »
    Suggest you get a large (A2 at least) drawing pad and try and reproduce what you want using gouache or poster paints first. This will give you an idea of how to approach it and what is involved.

Its a bit impossible to tell you how difficult it would be for you to reproduce it as we don't know what your skill or experience level is. It is a very complex image.

Thanks Looksee, I'll call into the art store and pick up a couple large sheets to give it a trial run

Advertisement