Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!! Spanish HL 2016 ... predictions, guesses and discussion.

Options
  • 18-06-2016 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

What have people prepared for the opinion piece?
    I Feel something on Healthy eating is due up ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sd97

I hope you're right😅

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Geoffrey90

What makes you think Healthy eating will come up? I don't think you can really study for the opinion pieces, just join learnt off phrases together.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

How did people find the HL listening?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Edrees98

spurious wrote: »
    How did people find the HL listening?

The written section was very easy, but the listening was tougher than other years. They spoke a lot faster. I got a good bit of it but the one with the electric car was very tough!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes, the person I spoke to thought the same. Liked the paper, but found the listening hard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MJ434

Yeah , listening was tricky enough...and strange subject matter 'the minion', i'd say whoever set that were on the minions themselves :P

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

MJ434 wrote: »
    Yeah , listening was tricky enough...and strange subject matter 'the minion', i'd say whoever set that were on the minions themselves :P

I'm glad I heard about the minion incident while it was happening so I knew what to expect for that part, I would have been pretty confused otherwise :o

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Edrees98

emersyn wrote: »
    I'm glad I heard about the minion incident while it was happening so I knew what to expect for that part, I would have been pretty confused otherwise :o

Haha same, I watched the video!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Geoffrey90

Hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 30 fjollybxo

Hahahaha yeeeooow

• Advertisement
Advertisement