Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice Boutiques in Cork?

Options
  • 15-06-2016 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Heading there next week. Have a wedding coming up and just gonna have a browse. Anyone recommend any nice places I should pop in to? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Depends on what you're looking for really. If you're looking for mother of the bride type stuff, the Moderne at Lavitt's Quay is excellent. They also had some pretty nice cocktail dresses last time I was in too (last year) and the staff were great, really helpful.
    Coast, Monsoon etc on Patrick Street are always worth a look, and Sheena's on OP street was good for the odd occasion gem a few years ago, but I haven't been there in ages.
    You've reminded me that i need to revisit Cork!
    Hope you get more tips and that you find something gorgeous, don't forget to report back!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

The Dressing Room which is across from the Opera House can be good. Also Amity on French Church Street can have some nice stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Smile111

What to wear in this weather? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Holiday

Sheenas Oliver Plunkett St. I got a lovely dress for my daughters wedding, not mother of the bride type.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭LLewellen Farquarson

Or if you're looking for a one-off/vintage, then Daisy Blue in the Market Lane is a must.

• Advertisement
Advertisement