Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DFS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Interior Design & Decoration, as there is no Consumer Issue here

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Interested to hear people's experience with DFS and the product purchased also. There's a leather electric recliner suite I was looking at but it's serious money and DFS keep claiming they have no wiggle room on price. There's a 12 week lead time which I was expecting but to offset this DFS will provide a standard 3 seater sofa in the meantime which is a good service and one I wasn't expecting.
    However as with the OP a lot of reviews of DFS don't inspire me with confidence on such a significant purchase so I'm somewhat hesitant both in terms of the quality of product, service and value for money being offered.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 usmanhaidri

Can't make my mind to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Pappu

i have recently ordered sofa from dfs on boxing day and it was a very good deal when you buy a sets. They are running Sales until 9th Jan but got extra discount on Boxing day for 1149 (2 Piece Corner sofa +Footstool). Normal Sales price was 1149 + 259 for 2 seater corner sofa (left) and footstool with storage. There is some additional charges for 5 years maintenance extended warranty which you can avoid but i think its worth taking when you are spending huge money. The delivery cost is high 69 with in Dublin and they don't take old sofa to recycle.....

Advertisement