Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sternum tattoo

Options
  • 15-06-2016 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey, I thought maybe someone here could help me out. I'm considering a sternum tattoo and would like to hear some of your opinions in terms of the pain level. I gave 2 others, one on my thigh and my inner arm. I know pain is different for everyone, but I'd like to hear what you lot have to say. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭joey100

Like you say pain is different for everyone, so my experience might be completely different than yours. I have a good section of my stomach and Sternum tattooed and it wasn't the most pleasant tattoo I've had. Sternum itself wasn't too bad, bit tough on the centre right on the bone but other than that it was definitely bearable. Stomach was a completely different experience. Horrible. I'd have good few tattoos and stomach by far the worst. Sternum not the easiest but not the worst either.

Advertisement