Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixtures

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I'll be home for the Chelsea match. Will be impossible to get two tickets. Here's hoping I can find some reasonably priced tickets on Stubhub..

If not Watford away is the other option but would much prefer to be at WHL considering I won't see it again after that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Definitely want to get over to WHL at some stage this season. Won't get another chance.

As for the fixtures, they'll probably change a bit with various competitions that we hopefully stay in for a while. As it is, November is the only tough looking month.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭SuprSi

The last 5 games

Away to Leicester
    Home to Arsenal
    Away to West Ham
    Home to Man Utd
    Away to Hull

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

SuprSi wrote: »
    The last 5 games

Away to Leicester
    Home to Arsenal
    Away to West Ham
    Home to Man Utd
    Away to Hull

So, wrap the title up before then, is what you're saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

SuprSi wrote: »
    The last 5 games

Away to Leicester
    Home to Arsenal
    Away to West Ham
    Home to Man Utd
    Away to Hull

Substitute Newcastle for Hull and we took 5 points from those fixtures last season. And we also took just the 5 points from our final 5 games of the season. So we can only improve on that surely?

• Advertisement
Advertisement