Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I really need some help Attachment Unavailable.

Options
  • 15-06-2016 3:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Attachment Unavailable

ok, I have two groups and two accounts (Not my fault, It is a facebook mess they still haven't fixed and haven't replied in over a month)

So here's how it's playing out.

I'm Tony and I created LCC and as Anthony, I created IHG.

On group A (LCC) as tony, I can post any Photo I want to LCC.
    On Group B (IHG) as tony, I can post any Photo I want to IHG.

(same As above just change tony for Anthony)

But if I as "tony" or "Anthony" share any pic from LCC to IHG or Visa Versa I get Attachment Unavailable.

I am Admin on both groups so I should be able. In fact, I was perfectly able before so whats going on??? I have contacted FB HQ and they are not responding.

If I share any photo to any outside group I am not an admin on just regular Joe its fine.

Theres a long story behind why I have two groups and two profiles and I won't go into it but it is a facebook mess up and having my original group name stolen.

Coincidently

As Anthony, I have a second Group "TWWOW" and if I "share" there also as Anthony or Tony I get the same Attachment Unavailable. However I can post directly onto my own page(s) Just not share to them. I can Share to any other Group with no issues just not mine.

So for some reason, I can not share with my own groups.

I have checked the privacy settings all open and dandy, if they were closed id have issues sharing externally and I don't.

Please help :/

2cscr4p.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Don't bump threads when they are still on the top of the page.
    If someone can help they will.

biko wrote: »
    Don't bump threads when they are still on the top of the page.
    If someone can help they will.

I could not see where it was top r bottom.
    also issue getting worst need help

anyone at all know facebook?

Advertisement