Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 9 Predictions

• 14-06-2016 10:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

Sticking with the 'predictions' title so knickers can remain untwisted for another season when people predict relegation candidates along with league winners etc...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Div 1
    20th: Porto

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

mackeire wrote: »
    Div 1

Haha only took 6 minutes this time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Div 1

Nice to be in with a chance of 20th ... in Div1 tho right?! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Nice to be in with a chance of 20th ... in Div1 tho right?! ;)

I already have a div 1, 20th place trophy in my achievements bin!
    Ah no, in fairness i think that you'll win the league ;)

Division1:

1st: Man City
    2nd: Atletico
    3rd: Barcelona

8th: FC Porto :p

Division2:

1st: Chelsea
    2nd: Everton
    P/Os: Malaga to beat Ajax in the P/O final

Division3:

1st: Lyon
    2nd: Panathinaikos
    P/Os: Rangers to beat Bremen in the P/O final

Division4:

Cruzeiro to get promoted (he must be hoping all the teams in D4 get annihilated in the sales)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Just going for winners.....

Div 1.... Atletico
    Div 2..... Chelsea
    Div 3..... Athletic Club
    Div 4.... Cruzerio

I already have a div 1, 20th place trophy in my achievements bin!
    Ah no, in fairness i think that you'll win the league ;)

you should try getting one in every division ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Cruzeiro to get promoted (he must be hoping all the teams in D4 get annihilated in the sales)

Don't think that will matter.... all he needs is a few quick bumps and he will have a more than capable team to walk that division

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Don't think that will matter.... all he needs is a few quick bumps and he will have a more than capable team to walk that division

Your dead right. Cruzeiro don't think about division 4 teams that are eyeing up the competition in division 1 and when the team gets these bumps they will be more than a match for those teams.

Div 1- Man City. Barca Bayern Atletico and Lazio to keep it interesting though.

Div 2- Chelsea to go back up at first time of asking as champions. Sporting now have a manager again so will go close. Tight call in play offs, Sunderland to edge out Newcastle ajax and paler mo.

Div 3- some very good sides in this division. Lyon to win it with athletic bilbao runners up. Panathinaikos to finally prevail in playoffs.

Div 4- Cruzeiro grand plan to kick into gear with div 4 title.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Div 2- Chelsea to go back up at first time of asking as champions. Sporting now have a manager again so will go close. Tight call in play offs, Sunderland to edge out Newcastle ajax and paler mo.

Div 3- some very good sides in this division. Lyon to win it with athletic bilbao runners up. Panathinaikos to finally prevail in playoffs.

Finally! You stopped tipping me to be in the mix for promotion!

Once again............its time to fly under the radar............and into division 3 :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes also coming in under the radar, although I feel that had I got the players from the unmanaged clubs earlier than I did, then we could have well been mentioned up there too.

Still though, we all love an underdog story! :pac:

Got the supporting cast right for division 1!
    Chelsea got promoted but well off with the rest in division 2.
    Lyon champions but Pana bet in play off final.
    Cruzeiro promoted.

Mixed bag!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Division1:

1st: Man City 9th
    2nd: Atletico 3rd
    3rd: Barcelona 5th

8th: FC Porto :p14th :rolleyes:

Division2:

1st: Chelsea 2nd
    2nd: Everton 1st
    P/Os: Malaga to beat Ajax in the P/O final Nevermind

Division3:

1st: Lyon 1st
    2nd: Panathinaikos 6th - Lost playoff final
    P/Os: Rangers to beat Bremen in the P/O final Wrong opponents, correct outcome

Division4:

Second to Hannover = promoted

Average performance ... bit like my league form

Div 1

Close, only out by 6positions ;)

Advertisement