Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linguistic Assistants 2016 EPSO

Options
  • 14-06-2016 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Just starting a new thread with regards to the linguistic assistant jobs. I don't know much about the whole process but hoping there are others with some knowledge or with the same knowledge as myself. I couldn't see a thread anywhere else so hopefully this can be used.

I have applied for the Irish position but all languages will be going through the same process so this thread can be used for all.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,748 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

This is the Newbies & FAQ forum. Its purpose is for users to ask questions about the boards.ie site itself.

The question you have asked does not belong here. You'd have much better luck if you asked in our Work & Jobs forum, and take it from there.

Thanks,

-Shield.

Advertisement