Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Buses from Marlay Park to the Airport?

Options
  • 14-06-2016 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,
    I'm going to see Kodaline on July 8th. The following early morning I have a flight to catch. Is there a bus going to the airport near Marlay Park?

Cheers
    Cece

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,552 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Hi,
    I'm going to see Kodaline on July 8th. The following early morning I have a flight to catch. Is there a bus going to the airport near Marlay Park?

Cheers
    Cece

Depending on the time of your flight,

- Dublin Bus route 16 passes Marlay Park and goes to the Airport. First bus is 06:20, last bus is 22:50 - this bus will be jammed after the gigs

- Dublin Coach from Dundrum - closest stop is on Wyckham Way. First bus is 04:45, last one is at 00:45.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 hellokitty88

Many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,552 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Another option would be to walk to Balally LUAS and get the LUAS outbound to Central Park and catch an Aircoach to the airport from outside the hotel there, or in the other direction to the city centre and get Aircoach from there.

Last LUAS - Inbound from Brides Glen is at midnight, and outbound from town is at 00:30.

Aircoach operate every 30 minutes through the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

By the time the gig wraps up and people finally make it onto public transport it may even be an option to taxi it directly to the airport and get there in comfort, if only to get a bit of food and to relax the cax pre flight. If it's a red eye then I'd consider this seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 hellokitty88

Thanks to lxflyer and losty dublin!

• Advertisement
Advertisement