Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Publish and be dammed…..(Duke of Wellington)

Options
  • 14-06-2016 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

I see on some social media grope a certain person is saying his going to publish something or other on some nonsense that happened a number of years ago that only he “knows the real truth”.
    Perhaps if he gets on with it will bring some clarity to his incoherent ramblings:eek: that have blighted that particular grope forum for the last number of years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

I miss living in Ireland but it seems the chess scene is full of gossipy old fishwives - do you ever stop bickering among yourselves?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Tychoo

We'll always have the Hurler on the ditch some more cancerous than the next. It's them that are dragging down chess in Ireland with their snide remarks.
    It reminds me of a Simpsons episode where homer gave Flanders a hard time when he was coach of the little league football team. Constant jibing by Homer drove Flanders to quite, Homer took over and it all fell apart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Tychoo

Amadán

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

I miss living in Ireland meself, but being in a country with a chess federation that works very well and has lots of Fide-rated competitions is not a bad compensation!

Advertisement