Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cigarette pants/ work trousers

Options
  • 14-06-2016 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Looking for some cigarette style pants for work for the summer, seen any nice flattering ones around?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Zara is great for slim work trousers, they generally always have black, camel and navy in stock, and some patterned version.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I was going to say Zara aswell. I'm currently wearing a navy pair that I actually picked up in a charity shop. But they are of good material that you could wear in the winter also.

Penneys have a few cigarette pants in, I got a lovely pair with a purple pattern on them. However they are light enough and maybe not quite smart enough for office wear, I have to smarten them up with a crisp shirt and jacket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

If your tall I recommend Marks and Spencer and ASOS. I have a good few cigarette pants from them for work and they wear really well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭doireannod

I got a nice pair in Benetton recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I picked up a couple of pairs in H&M, really surprised at the quality.The ones I got are slightly stretchy and have kept their shape despite being thrown into the washing machine.

http://www2.hm.com/en_ie/ladies/shop-by-product/trousers/chinos-slacks.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Warehouse do good quality trousers - black and navy usually around the EUR50 mark.

Advertisement