Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting from Red Cow-Busaras

Options
  • 14-06-2016 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

I'm useless with trying to figure out these things. Can you get a LUAS that goes from Red Cow straight to busaras (or close to there, staying in a hostel there) without any changes or anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

The LUAS is only running until Jervis. It's about a 15 minute walk from Jervis to Busaras.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Lamina wrote: »
    I'm useless with trying to figure out these things. Can you get a LUAS that goes from Red Cow straight to busaras (or close to there, staying in a hostel there) without any changes or anything?

Normally yes but LUAS now terminates at Jervis Centre so you would have to walk from there for approx 15 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Usually, yes, but at the moment due to track works, the Luas is stopping at Jervis St.

https://www.luas.ie/lcc-rlti-summer2016/

This is going on until the end of July. Currently you'd take the luas to Jervis St, walk 4 minutes to a replacement bus, then another 4 minutes from the other end of the bus to Busaras.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Lamina

Thanks all.

Sounds like I'd be better off just walking from Jervis St. then.

Advertisement