Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek: Bridge Crew (VR Game)

Options
  • 14-06-2016 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭

The little in-game footage they show here looks pretty wooden to be honest, but there's no denying the potential! Could be a lot of fun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

Looks... ok. I'd prefer a VR version of this:

Or actually any released version of it at all, since it seems it got shut down.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

20 seconds in, sounds like he's saying "Starship Eejits", i know it's probably aegis, but yeah.. i lol'd

and yeah it does look brilliant too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Disappointed it's in the JJ-Verse too. That's something I hadn't actually considered before – that timeline seeping into the extended universe stuff; games, comics, novels, etc.

50 years of iconic star ship interior and exterior design, and they decided to go with the stuff from a couple of movies no-one has any real love for.

Still looking forward to it though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

The potential is really huge. I really hope it's mod friendly, so someone can mod it for the canon universe (even the ships of the JJ-verse don't look/feel right).

• Registered Users Posts: 28,729 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

LeVar still has the terminology down and Jeri Ryan still looks hot.... oh wait, there was a game too? :p

But seriously, looks impressive but like the above I'd hope they either add or allow primary-universe ships to be added :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

my wife watches some ****e with with Jeri in it, its about the only thing ill sit through with her!

Looks good anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Should've been a sequel to Bridge Commander!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Should've been a sequel to Bridge Commander!

I expect that to get the VR treatment at some stage too, be delighted if it does :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

When you have the likes of lever Burton raving about it you take note. I normally wouldn't have even given it a look but Im excited

• Registered Users Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

Calhoun wrote: »
    When you have the likes of lever Burton raving about it you take note. I normally wouldn't have even given it a look but Im excited

I like LeVar Burton a lot, mostly because he seems boundlessly friendly and optimistic about everything.

• Advertisement
Advertisement