Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Not on Sky Go?

Options
  • 13-06-2016 5:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

We always watch GOT via the Sky Go app around 05.30. Just got up to watch it but it's not there, showing as first airing tonight. Anyone know what's happened?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,531 ✭✭✭kingshankly

shoppergal wrote: »
    We always watch GOT via the Sky Go app around 05.30. Just got up to watch it but it's not there, showing as first airing tonight. Anyone know what's happened?

Just went looking for it myself that was supposed to be my hour on the bike in the gym

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

It was there. Go into the listing for the series or use the search. Watched it on the app at 5am.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,531 ✭✭✭kingshankly

It's up now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

I'm also watching on the app and I'm only on season 2 and they all seem to have gone except for a few recent episodes, does anyone know if they are coming back on?

I'm also watching on the app and I'm only on season 2 and they all seem to have gone except for a few recent episodes, does anyone know if they are coming back on?

• Advertisement

Advertisement