Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrugated Iron Sheets

Options
  • 12-06-2016 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get some locally, nothing coming up on websites.

2nd hand would do fine also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could get some locally, nothing coming up on websites.

2nd hand would do fine also.

Have a look on donedeal, but I'd imagine Morris' would do them.Their website isn't up to much,loads of stock missing but I'd be surprised if they don't sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Morriss's supply and deliver in all range of sizes, just go into their yard and find where they are down the back to the left in a shed in there, then you can see what sizes you need, just ask one of the lads in the yard, DFL do them aswell they will deliver for free

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Morriss's supply and deliver in all range of sizes, just go into their yard and find where they are down the back to the left in a shed in there, then you can see what sizes you need, just ask one of the lads in the yard, DFL do them aswell they will deliver for free

aw cheers for that, I would ring around only the oul hearing is not what it used to be anymore and I'm always taking things up wrong over the dog and bone
    Phone
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

If you can get up with a trailer to Kilkenny I found Duggan Steel was the cheapest place because they supply everyone else locally website is steel.ie. They might deliver?

If you are patching up old and old corrugated shed or roof remember that profiles have changed over the years and new sheets won't always marry in with old ones.

Some details http://steel.ie/argicultural/corrigalv/ and http://steel.ie/argicultural/corrifarm/ .

Advertisement