Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stalk Ireland Shoot 12th June Midlands

Options
  • 11-06-2016 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Sorry about the late notice but just a heads up for anyone looking for a bit of shooting tomorrow.

We are running a shoot in Midlands range tomorrow.

It's the Stalk Ireland ultimate stalker, course of fire will be from 300 metres and closer at unknown distances from prone, kneeling and standing from sticks.

There will be a BBQ for everyone attending
    Some huge prizes on offer Inc €1000 for the winner.

All welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Was going to head to this but didn't get the time in the end. Any results?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,962 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Would have gone to this rather than to Kerry on Sunday had I known it was on.:( How went the day on results?

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Rimfire Shooter

Can I just add that the carry on with the prizes was scandalous!

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭hiddenmongoose

Can I just add that the carry on with the prizes was scandalous!

how so ?

how so ?

Are you on their FB page?

I've left the FB page & will definitely not be attending any more of their shoots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭hiddenmongoose

Are you on their FB page?

I've left the FB page & will definitely not be attending any more of their shoots.

Not on their page , so what went on?

Not on their page , so what went on?

The allocation of prizes is perceived to be unfair would be the easiest way to describe it. Thing is it's a subjective thing I suppose.

Advertisement