Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monk... wtf

Options
  • 11-06-2016 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

Has the monk storyline always been this boring?
    Seeing as I never did it, I decided tonight I would at least do 1-10 as Pandarian Monk and see how the storyline went.
    I'm currently level 4 and I'm bored $hitless. wtf. These quest are terrible. This whole place is terrible.
    I quite enjoyed the leveling experience in MOP. It was different and more interactive which I enjoyed. But this is shocking.
    I mean when they brought DKs into the mix I must have deleted and created at least 20 characters. That story and lore was amazing. Evil as **** until you realise you're being used and decide to turn against your master. It was awesome. My most enjoyable quest line bar the wrath gate (which was amazing itself) but blizzard removed it instead of finding a way to fit it in.

But this ****. What the balls man? This is terrible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,260 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I find the Pandaren area pretty boring too, but im glad it finishes quick.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

It's a jungle out there..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Couldn't level past the starting zone myself. Both the class and the race I found uninteresting and boring. Maybe if I stuck it to like level 60+ it might have got better, but I just kept making one, leaving it aside, then deleting

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

I found my Monk painful to level, but raiding as Mistweaver has been the most fun I've had in the game. The class is superb and I can't wait to play it more in Legion. I'm just sad I spent MoP still playing my Resto Shaman!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SirJoker

I've skipped the beginning part because of the level 100 boost. So you're saying I didn't missed anything, huh? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I thought the starting area was quite pretty. To be fair though I'm guilty of using Zygors guide. I don't think I've read quest plots in a long time. I just go where it says and it auto accepts/hands in **** for me. I ain't got time for reading.

Advertisement