Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very loud bin collection at 4am

Options
  • 11-06-2016 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Guys i need some help

AES has been collecting the neighbours bins next door and for ages they have been

Hello Patrick

For the past year, My wife, Children and I have had to deal with AES collecting the neighbours bins making the most god awful noise at from 4am onwards sometimes it's 5am, this week it was 6.15am.

It was so much more noisy due to the heat and the windows open last week at 4 am that the noise they made, made it sound like the bloody Transformers have arrived and were doing bloody battle right under my window!!!

Is there a rule in Ireland regarding car blowing its horn blowing after 11.30 pm and before 7.30am is illegal for a reason. Is it the same for all noise??

We are currently with Ray Whelan and his bins collected every Tuesday between 2pm and 4pm. Perfect time and very little noise.

Is there someone we can complain to? I have already sent an email to them complaining

Comments

Advertisement