Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Information Systems Part time 2016

• 10-06-2016 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

I am considering doing this course but believe the only option for me is to start in second year in 2016(which is a little daunting) as there are no admissions to 1st year.

Has anyone any experience of starting this course in second year and also what books were needed for 1st year - I would like to try and brush up ,if even a little before September!!

Any help/advice appreciated.

Regards,

Santapod

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭all the bais

Hi Santapod,

Are you joining second year, this academic year?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 santapod

Hi all the bais,

I am. Are you on the course already or joining this year??

Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭all the bais

Joining this year.
    Reassuring to hear I won't be the only one.

Whats your background?

PM me and we should chat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭wijam

Alright santapod and all the bais, starting year 2 myself next week, looking forward to it, but also a bit daunting as you say

Advertisement