Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA Event DVDs?

Options
  • 10-06-2016 3:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Anyone know a solid place to get MMA event DVDs? Over the past few years I've put together every UFC, BAMMA, Pride, Invicta and WEC event through DVDs, youtube and eh...the "other" methods.

There's a lot of stuff that you can't find though. Like no one's really uploaded the entire collection of IFL anywhere. Cage Warriors can be pretty hard to find in it's entirety, although a lot can be put together from youtube.

Anyone know any decent spots to find anything? Specifically difficult stuff like Pancrase would be solid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Would you not sub to UFC Fight Pass? It has plenty of non UFC stuff in the library, such as Pancrase and Pride.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭ConfusedGuy92

Would you not sub to UFC Fight Pass? It has plenty of non UFC stuff in the library, such as Pancrase and Pride.

I intend on it (and even have an over complicated way to download videos from fight pass using command prompt and stuff which is awesome considering how hard certain fights and events can be to find) but I'm more meaning old Pancrase events, maybe some things like Ultimate Vale Tudo. Cage Warriors etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Kudos to you for telling us all and the UFC of your intent to pirate their products.
    I intend on it (and even have an over complicated way to download videos from fight pass using command prompt and stuff which is awesome considering how hard certain fights and events can be to find) but I'm more meaning old Pancrase events, maybe some things like Ultimate Vale Tudo. Cage Warriors etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭ConfusedGuy92

Stuxnet wrote: »
    Kudos to you for telling us all and the UFC of your intent to pirate their products.

No bother. Since you indicate that they are listening, I'd just like to thank the UFC for all their hard work. I really appreciate that in between the sale of the company and putting together all of these events, they take the time out to trawl through boards.ie for potential pirates. This is a level of attentiveness that not many companies maintain. Cheers Dana.

Advertisement