Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon help-Broker Suggestions

Options
  • 09-06-2016 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi

I am looking for help with Amazon, as I wish to sell on Amazon in the US and also resolve issues with product listing.

I know companies exist which can manage your listing for you but I don't know who they are or even what they are called.

Does anyone have contact for a company that provides this service.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 kevin212

I created an amazon account myself and is pretty easy to manage these companies tend to take a percentage of your sales!! had you considered using amazon UK/ Europe before venturing to the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 hydro1

Thanks Kevin, Can't use UK atm and find language in the rest of europe a problem. I have listed before without much success and believe there art to it also don't have the time to be focused on it so would like to farm it out. Found a US company US called Cathy and Fenix who offers this service and initially had contact with them and they seemed to offer exactly what I wanted but have since parted with them because they weren't reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 kevin212

There is a company called xsellco they have amazon repricers and handle the language barriers for customer service across europe. i also know of a company in drogheda who have API integration with amazon and eBay if you have a product feed you can send all your products to multiple marketplaces if you wish you can PM and i will help you out with what info i have to hand. even shipping has become more accessible with royal mail services which can be accessed from south of ireland

Advertisement