Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hour places in DIT

Options
  • 09-06-2016 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Anywhere in DIT open 24 hours? Like a study room or something? The website says FOCUS on Camden row is open 24 hours but it's some sort of science research facility so would the average non-research science student be able to study there after hours?
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Anywhere in DIT open 24 hours? Like a study room or something? The website says FOCUS on Camden row is open 24 hours but it's some sort of science research facility so would the average non-research science student be able to study there after hours?
    thanks in advance

Unfortunately, there are no such places in DIT. You can try to use Trinity's 24hr library if you know someone with a student card that you can borrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I think I heard once the E Block in Bolton St has 24 hour access but it's limited to certain students/staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭oswinoswald

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, there are no such places in DIT. You can try to use Trinity's 24hr library if you know someone with a student card that you can borrow

thanks, thought as much, i might be able to do that tbh. not really big of a deal i was only wondering if there was somewhere i could sit for a couple of hours after going out until first bus as my taxi fare home is like 50 quid. i havent even started college yet and my priorities are already out of order
    J_E wrote: »
    I think I heard once the E Block in Bolton St has 24 hour access but it's limited to certain students/staff.

ooh thanks. do u think i can take an elective in engineering if i only attend at 4am a couple of times a week whilst drunk

Thanks for your help guys

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

thanks, thought as much, i might be able to do that tbh. not really big of a deal i was only wondering if there was somewhere i could sit for a couple of hours after going out until first bus as my taxi fare home is like 50 quid. i havent even started college yet and my priorities are already out of order

McDonalds on Grafton St and O'Connell street are 24 hours - cup and coffee and wait it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭oswinoswald

McDonalds on Grafton St and O'Connell street are 24 hours - cup and coffee and wait it out.

thats what ive been doing the past couple of years already - starbucks on stephens green works too

• Advertisement
Advertisement