Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert repeating

Options
  • 08-06-2016 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

HI Im a bit confused concerning the points system for repeating,

I'm repeating this year and I know you cant combine points from different but you can combine entry requirements, but i was just wondering lets say if my points were lower this year than last years (mine were 400 first time round) and I didnt get my course due to me not having enough points in my second sitting , would they revert to my first sitting which had higher points ?

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭LordHypnos

they will use the higher points out of the two

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Mr Murphy

JackEIRE wrote: »
    HI Im a bit confused concerning the points system for repeating,

I'm repeating this year and I know you cant combine points from different but you can combine entry requirements, but i was just wondering lets say if my points were lower this year than last years (mine were 400 first time round) and I didnt get my course due to me not having enough points in my second sitting , would they revert to my first sitting which had higher points ?

Thanks a lot.

Where are you repeating mate? remember subjects like history need to be signed off by a teacher, so if your doing it from home it will be very hard to get the project signed off.

Advertisement