Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a parking space around Vodafone Leopardstown

Options
  • 08-06-2016 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My husband is currently working in Vodafone Leopardstown, and I will start in Sandyford too in a week. So we'd love to rent a parking space close to his work, otherwise we will need to drive to carrickmines and then both take luas.

It's unlikely to get a parking space in his own building and we have also googled a lot but didn't find any place close to him. So if anyone has any related info, e.g. parking space in the nearby buildings (i.e. Merrill Lynch, LeasePlan, Salesforce, etc.) or apartments (i.e. Vantage East), we'd be happy to hear about them.

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

There are parking spaces a bit further up the road towards the stillorgan luas stop... there really is not too much around Vodafone in terms of parking though.

The Atlantic HomeCare carpark does a monthly deal as does aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Peng111

DrumSteve wrote: »
    There are parking spaces a bit further up the road towards the stillorgan luas stop... there really is not too much around Vodafone in terms of parking though.

The Atlantic HomeCare carpark does a monthly deal as does aldi.

Hi DrumSteve,

Thanks a lot for your prompt answer and we appreciate it! Actually before I post this thread, I have read several other similar threads and people been suggesting Atlantic HomeCare but to be honest it's not ideal to us...

Thank you for your information anyway and we will see if there are more info from other users, hopefully someone is looking for letting their parking space.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Peng111 wrote: »
    Hi DrumSteve,

Thanks a lot for your prompt answer and we appreciate it! Actually before I post this thread, I have read several other similar threads and people been suggesting Atlantic HomeCare but to be honest it's not ideal to us...

Thank you for your information anyway and we will see if there are more info from other users, hopefully someone is looking for letting their parking space.

There are some apartments around that way that may be renting a space but it's a pain to find one around central park. I'd even suggest the park and ride for the luas at carrickmines as the luas stops at Vodafone at Central Park.

best of luck with the search.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Jake Stiles

You could park in Claytons.

You could see what fellow employees do in your company.

Alot of surplus car parks in Leopardstown Racecourse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,135 ✭✭✭rameire

I would also recommend The clayton hotel.
    otherwise for free parkng you could try the woodford housing estate or
    the Mount Eagle estate.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement

Hi Jake,

Thanks a lot for your post and I find it very helpful, although I checked the price of Clayton - €10 per day which will add up to 200+ per month. But at least it's an option for two people.

Leopardstown Racecourse is a bit further, but that inspired me and I used google earth to find some parking spaces around "Fannin" building (there seems to be many small companies). Do you by any chance know if they are public?

For people's information, I got a parking space inside Aldi store (oppose the Stillorgen Luas station, the parking space is called Rockbrook Sandyford) for €30 per month which is great value!

If you are interested in this parking space, you can simply go to bestcarparks.ie -> go to "Book Online" -> choose "Rockbrook Sandyford" ->select period -> enter your plate number -> pay for it -> Done! you can simply drive to the garage as there's no barrier or gate. Because your plate number is registered, dont worry that you will be clamped.

Advertisement