Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo A10-70F Rom help!

Options
  • 07-06-2016 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭

Hey,

have a Lenovo A10-70F that has fallen flat on its @rse and I need to flash it. But I just found out that Lenovo keep their roms very close to their chest so am having difficulty fixing it!

I cant get SP Flash Tool to work, keeps bombing out just as the tablet boots up. Give a DA 100% red error. I have tried all the various drivers but I am using Windows 10 so am not too sure if that is the problem, I cant locate Windows 10 usb drivers.

I can use ADB and Flashboot to get different recovery packages on it like twrp and carliv, which will load so I am taking that as a good sign. But I cant find a zip, img or rom to install.

Anyone managed to rescue one of these?

Thanks for any advice! This is for my son who has special needs so if I cant get it sorted could one of the repair shops in town?

It is still under Warranty so am I just better off sending it back to Lenovo?
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement