Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ruler with images

Options
  • 07-06-2016 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Hi all, good luck with tomorrow!

I want to draw margins tomorrow for the English exam but the only ruler I have has several images on it; images of artifacts and art. There's text on the back just naming the pieces and giving the dimensions. Also someone drew a love heart and their name on it. Could I be called out for cheating if I brought this in? Thanks for any replies :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

MomijiHime wrote: »
    Hi all, good luck with tomorrow!

I want to draw margins tomorrow for the English exam but the only ruler I have has several images on it; images of artifacts and art. There's text on the back just naming the pieces and giving the dimensions. Also someone drew a love heart and their name on it. Could I be called out for cheating if I brought this in? Thanks for any replies :)

Why on earth do you want to draw margins? The booklets have margins :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

You don't need to be drawing margins- you'll need every minute you can get!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

It only takes a minute and it looks neater. Besides, I can do it while I'm waiting to be given my exam, so why not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Wha....?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It really makes no difference whether you put a margin or not. The pages already have margins on them.

Just leave the red and green pens at home - and the Tippex.

Please God, no more Tippex.

I can't see the ruler being an issue. If it is, the Superintendent will let you know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement