Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business-could I teach myself it

Options
  • 06-06-2016 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I am thinking of repeating next year as I have only recently decided that I would love to do occupational therapy. I have thought about doing it for a while but now I am set on doing it and I know I won't get the points this year. I am just wondering is buisness a subject I could teach myself in a year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I am thinking of repeating next year as I have only recently decided that I would love to do occupational therapy. I have thought about doing it for a while but now I am set on doing it and I know I won't get the points this year. I am just wondering is buisness a subject I could teach myself in a year?
    Yeah definitely. It's all just rote learning and tbh isn't overly complicated. I'd start on Units 4, 5 & 6. These are the units for the ABQ next year and they also cover you for the long questions (Unit 4 is Question 5, Unit 6 is Question 2 and Unit 5 is Questions 6 & 7). You'd only really need to cover the other Units for short questions after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Leavingcert16

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Yeah definitely. It's all just rote learning and tbh isn't overly complicated. I'd start on Units 4, 5 & 6. These are the units for the ABQ next year and they also cover you for the long questions (Unit 4 is Question 5, Unit 6 is Question 2 and Unit 5 is Questions 6 & 7). You'd only really need to cover the other Units for short questions after that.

Thanks so much for your help. I have heard that it is a very long course. Is this true?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Thanks so much for your help. I have heard that it is a very long course. Is this true?
    No not really. I mean it was the first course we finished this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Leavingcert16

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    No not really. I mean it was the first course we finished this year.

Thanks so much for your help

Advertisement