Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

biology predictions

Options
  • 06-06-2016 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Does anyone else have any particular predictions for biology higher level ?
    Obviously ecology and genetics are always on . Food tends to a short q and photosynthesis and respiration are usually on, one or the other but typically both. My teacher has been saying that fungi may come up in a compare fungi to monera type of question.She also thinks heart blood and lymph will come up. Human Reproduction comes up a lot and I think this year female reproductive system will come up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

Apart from the ones you've mentioned that always come up my teacher is predicting blood/heart, excretory system focusing on the nephron, genetic engineering, plant structure/transport, cell diversity, the endocrine system and comparing it to the nervous system, and the eye/ear

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

Also the experiments she thinks are likely are the examination of the dicot stem, enzyme immobilisation and alcohol production, effect of light intensity/CO2 concentration on photosynthesis rate, heart dissection and breathing/pulse rate

Advertisement