Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to start up an RPG group

Options
  • 06-06-2016 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So hi, I'm in a group of three 20-somethings who are looking to start up an RPG group. We're considering Savage Worlds as our system right now, but would be open to others (especially if people have experience with another).
    We're all beginners and looking for other beginners/people who are cool with playing with beginners to join us. So here's some details you might wanna know:

- Planning on having our sessions somewhere in city centre.
    - Looking for someone with experience as dungeon master/would like to be one.
    - Looking for people who can have some craic while playing it seriously.

So if you're at all interested, reply to this and I can let you know. Thanks!

(Alternatively, you can hit me up on Facebook - facebook . com / shaun.h.hancock)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 A_culchie

Hey there, I'm looking to play some 13th Age and wouldn't mind a decent group to play with. I've only ever played with rookies either so there's no worries there. Skype does suit me better with my work schedule though

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fabiolibre

Hi! I have been played for years (D7D and Call of Cthluhu) and now looking for a new group in Dublin.
    The only problem is that I will be available from 8 August :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 igniz

Hi, I'm a quite veteran master in my mid 30s looking for a group, I've initiated a lot of people so no problem playing with rookies. Now the caveats, I'm in Bray, so I can only show up in Dublin on weekends, the systems I'm familiar with are D&D (2nd edition and 4th edition) and WOD (Vampire: The Masquerade & Mage: The Ascension), I've played a lot of different things like 7th sea, Superheroes INC, All flesh must be eaten, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Shadowrun, Cyberpunk, and probably some others. And, I'm not a native English speaker (I know this shouldn't really be a problem, as it haven't been an issue so far, but I feel like I need to tell this for some reason)
    If you are still willing to do it, just reply to this thread or PM me. Cheers

Advertisement