Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hahnel combi TF, lost cable

Options
  • 06-06-2016 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,

recently we bought remote control & flash trigger from Hahnel Combi TF for Panasonic and Olympus cameras. Unfortunately we lost the little cable that is connecting the receiver with camera. We need a spare one for Panasonic camera. Anyone has one that doesn't use? I can give away the one for Olympus that comes with set.

Will be grateful for help with this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Silva360

Just a thought, but I bought a Hahnel wireless trigger some years ago. The cable that attached the receiver unit to the flash mount broke and I contacted Hahnel in Cork to see about a replacement. They sent me a cable for free. Worth a go I reckon...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dorotic14

Hi Silvia360.
    I used your advice and contacted Hahnel in Cork. They came back to me that I can buy a spare set of cables. I went to shop to check out the price and they told me €10.00 for one single cable that they took out from the box with the whole set. I will have to think about it or find another option.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

studio_light_cable_72.jpg?uid=1294399849781

One of those? Assuming its a straight pinout its the same as an audio cable and would be very easy to make/buy. You just need to know the size(2.5mm, 3.5mm) and number of contacts(tip ring, tip ring sleeve).

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dorotic14

Hi ED E,

I need a cable 2.5mm jack 4 pole.
    I got 3.5mm cable 4 pole and two adapters to 2.5mm 4 pole. This set doesn't work, so far. I don't know where could be the problem :/.
    I will probably return what I have because it would be cheaper to just buy the cable for 10 Euro. It is not that easy to find this particular cable unfortunately :/.

Advertisement