Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixtures 2016-17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

You have to play everybody but I think the fixtures can fall right for you. A good start is vital so our August fixtures are not bad on paper. Going on previous years an easy finish is no harm and our May fixtures look winnable. September though!!! Chelsea away followed by Utd and Liverpool at home. It looks like we will know after 6 matches if next season is going to be kick on or stagnation.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Fixture list is a hoax.

Deise Vu wrote: »
    You have to play everybody but I think the fixtures can fall right for you. A good start is vital so our August fixtures are not bad on paper. Going on previous years an easy finish is no harm and our May fixtures look winnable. September though!!! Chelsea away followed by Utd and Liverpool at home. It looks like we will know after 6 matches if next season is going to be kick on or stagnation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

Deisler wrote: »
    Fixture list is a hoax.

Genuine question but why would someone go to the bother of doing a 20 page file of weekly fixtures and each teams fixtures? The mind boggles,

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Thought we had requested the last game or 2 to be away to start earlier on stadium?? Or was that bull?

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Are all the TV fixtures out yet? I see Sky have us down twice only in first 2 months !!!
    27 Aug home to Liverpool @ 12.30pm.
    18 Sept home to Sunderland @ 4.30pm...new time???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Are all the TV fixtures out yet? I see Sky have us down twice only in first 2 months !!!

Has BT got the rights to more games this coming season?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Levy Lover

We are also on sky opening day at 3pm away to Everton and away to stoke 3pm in September as part of sky now showing 3pm games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Levy Lover wrote: »
    We are also on sky opening day at 3pm away to Everton and away to stoke 3pm in September as part of sky now showing 3pm games

I hadn't heard about this, great news!

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/english-soccer/sky-sports-to-broadcast-live-3pm-premier-league-games-in-ireland-1.2426995

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Advertisement