Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blink 182

Options
  • 05-06-2016 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

anybody excited for the the new album in July

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Aren't they an emo band?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Astro Zombie

Aren't they an emo band?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alauraborealis

Skiba has made such a great addition to the band! All songs released so far are much better than I was expecting - This might be the first Blink album I actually buy...

Not sure what I think of it so far after 3 or 4 times through now. It's not terrible by any means . San Diego probably one of the best tracks on it and one of the few where Skiba really sounds like himself.

Last one took a while to grow on me so maybe it'll be the case with this too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

They're not a punk band, they're a soft rock band, like Green Day, Linkin Park, Foo Fighters etc

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

MOD: This has been done to death. We won't be doing it again. No more definitions of what is and isn't punk.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

pfft, mods being mods, that's certainly not punk!

Advertisement