Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commerce in UCC

• 05-06-2016 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Well guys, what are yere predictions for the cao points for commerce in UCC this August? They have been rising considerably the last few years which is worrying including a 20 point jump last year? So it's at 455 now (same points as I got in the pres) and I've a feeling it could go as far as 475 this year I really wouldn't be surprised. Does anyone know any outside information such as more places in the course or anything like that? I read in the Sunday Independent that all general courses such as business and nursing etc are set to rise! Will be depressed if I miss out by 5 points. Will have to make the trek to limerick then.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭BadBannana

I would say 480 would put you in the clear OP. It's really hard to predict but points in UCC are only rising these days. Best of luck!

Advertisement