Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSc Psychology in Open University

Options
  • 05-06-2016 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I'm a student in Galway, currently thinking about applying for this course (and doing it over a 6 year period).

I was just wondering if anyone has done this recently, and if it possible to do it all online from Galway, or would I have to travel.

I currently don't have a degree so I would be starting from scratch. Any advice or experience stories welcome?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

I did a Bsc in Social Science with OU and loved every minute of it! It's a brilliant university, with excellent materials. You may have to do summer school for some courses, which usually involves travelling to U.K. to a university campus for one week of intensive lectures and tutorials, with some amazing guest lecturers.

My degree has opened career doors for me, which I didn't expect as I only started it for my own enjoyment and stimulation.

Advertisement