Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop

Options
  • 05-06-2016 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering if there is any1 good at using photoshop in here? Would like to get a tattoo idea made up to see if it would look well I can't find anything online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

You could print it onto temporary tattoo paper and see how it looks

dunno how good it is though :

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

I'd be no good with stuff like that. I'm looking to get a hockey mask put on predators face. Sounds cool but would like to see how it looks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

The 2 of these together would look cool I think. Can anyone help me out please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

How about going to a tattoo studio?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

if only there was someone whos job it was to draw up tattoos

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

I'm no photoshop wiz but maybe something like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Here you go... No charge.

388217.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

rottie 11 wrote: »
    The 2 of these together would look cool I think. Can anyone help me out please

I did this of myself a good while back, I`d like to help you out, but I`m in the process of gettingy own PC, so Photoshop has been put on the back burner.

Did you get it sorted?

Advertisement