Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tongue Twisters from Bosco.

Options
  • 05-06-2016 11:10am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

Was anyone else creeped out by this pair?The way their necks would extend when they were reciting the tongue twisters and their voices speeding up to high pitched gibberish,not to mention just their general appearance.I can't find any clips on YT which is probably just as well (shudder).

70914_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

B__pnIFUsAMOzWx.jpg:large

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Last 10 seconds or so of this sing-a-long. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Ruu wrote: »
    Last 10 seconds or so of this sing-a-long. :)

:eek::eek:

I knew there was something else creepy about it that I couldn't quite put my finger on and now I know it was the music at the start.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Was there anything at all about Bosco which isn't, in retrospect, a bit terrifying?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,827 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Every second Magic Door turned out to be a trip to the a-Zoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

I dunno what kind of reaction I'm gonna get to this but I went and bought the DVD last year....

Tís even more hilarious watching it now than back when I was a kid.Always found the tongue twisters funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Every second Magic Door turned out to be a trip to the a-Zoo.

The occasional visits to the ice cream factory were a highlight in our house.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

or every Christmas there was kids unwrapping statues for a crib. I liked the potatoe people in the shop

Advertisement