Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recommendation for GP around Grange manor/Ardkeen

Options
  • 05-06-2016 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

We are moving to Waterford soon and will be living in or near Grange Manor. Can anyone recommend a good GP service around this area. I am looking for a service which have more than one GP.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

There's a new doctors just offf the Williamstown roundabout on the left handside. It is a bungalow building with a carpark. I haven't been there but it would be very accomadating for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭jusvi2001

There's a new doctors just offf the Williamstown roundabout on the left handside. It is a bungalow building with a carpark. I haven't been there but it would be very accomadating for yourself.

Thanks for the information. but seems there is only one doctor and she is not even doing full hours. don't want to wait eternally for an appointment :-)

http://www.drdeborahgray.ie/Appointments.html

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

jusvi2001 wrote: »
    Thanks for the information. but seems there is only one doctor and she is not even doing full hours. don't want to wait eternally for an appointment :-)

I'm fairly sure there is more then 1 doc in there....my daughter goes to Dr. Grey and I'm very happy with her.

Apart from that there are 2 surgeries in/near Ardkeen shopping centre. Dr. Kennedy and Dr. Piggott

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Dr O'Nualain is in Grange Manor. There are two doctors there & a nurse also.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

jusvi2001 wrote: »

There's another male doctor there as well, he's there 4 full days and one half days. Been going to him for a few years now. You won't be waiting more than a day or 2 for an appointment with either of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Anywhere I don't have to make an appointment ? went to Dr O' Nualain and the receptionist said I had to make an appointment and register.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Anywhere I don't have to make an appointment ? went to Dr O' Nualain and the receptionist said I had to make an appointment and register.

Not in that area. There are walk in GPs in town and over the other side of town.

Advertisement