Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transport from ballinamore to carrick on shannon

Options
  • 05-06-2016 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all, just moved to Ballinamore, my daughter had interview in carrick on shannon and is hoping to get the job im wondering is there any transport to and from carrick apart from the local links bus as it takes 2 hours to get to carrick every morning. I'd be grateful if anyone has any information on transport.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭OldRio

Unfortunately not. The Local Links bus service has just started in the area and there is no alternative.
    Very difficult without a car to get about.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 kasperk xx

Thanks Oldrio, I am hoping perhaps there might be someone here with information on possible lift sharing as she cannot drive

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Starla84

Perhaps if you put up a notice in Super valu? Or maybe try out the local Facebook page. There will be lots of people travelling to Carrick daily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭almostbroke

Hi....theres a site called carsharing.ie....haven't ever used it but you might find what you're looking for there....

Advertisement